Enrollment at Valley Brook consists of three main steps.
- Tour of the School & FacilitiesThe parents and prospective students are first invited to come for a tour of the facilities. This can be arranged by calling Lynda Pepe, the Director of Early Childhood Education, at (908) 876-3840.
- Completing Required FormsEnrollment forms, including health forms, must be completed in full. Click here to view forms.
- Payment & TuitionPayment of the registration fee plus one (1) month’s tuition is due to complete registration.
At Valley Brook, we pride ourselves on a low student-teacher ratio and class sizes. Our classes do fill up quickly, so we suggest calling early to enroll your child!
Programs We Offer
- Starting age 2 1/2
- Learning through play, exploring, investigating, and discovering
- Sharing an enriched environment with animals, friends, and teachers
- Thematic Units
- Scott Foresman Reading Program
- Sight Word Lists
- University of Chicago/ Everyday Math Program
- Communication Skills-Journal Writing
- Themed Arts & Crafts Projects
- Sign Language
Extended Day Program
- An after school program (from 11:30-3 or 1-3)
- Supervised play time
- Arts & Crafts Projects
Mommy & Me
- A ten week program designed to create a special time for Mothers and Toddlers.
- The Program consists of creative play, music, simple crafts, nature walks, etc.
For more information or a tour of our facilities, call
DIRECTOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION